Friday, February 20, 2009

Hung Up On My Baby- Issac Hayes and My Mind Is Playing Tricks On Me- Geto Boys

so this is basically the origanal and the sampled version. im not to sure wich version i like better. if i had to pick i think i would go with the geto boys and ONLY because i grew up listinig to this track. i know i would get alotta flak from that, but i was juss to young to care about Issac Hayes. A lot has changed since. im pretty sure that scarface sampled and produced the track, but i can be wrong. anyways heres both tracks.

Hung up on my baby-Issac Hayes
http://www.zshare.net/audio/55931210dec23104/

My mind is playing tricks on me- Geto Boys


oh ya, on a side note. this track is all about paranoia. hence my mind is playin is playin tracks on me. that scarface lyric is pretty stong!
I often drift while I drive
Havin fatal thoughts of suicide
BANG and get it over with
And then I'm worry-free, but that's bullshit
I got a little boy to look after
And if I died then my child would be a bastard

No comments:

Post a Comment