Sunday, February 14, 2010

M.Mokes - Love songs

There's a bit of a concept behind this one, in that the tracks are meant to tell the story of a love affair. It's clever stuff.

Anyway, happy valentines, nerds.


Promise - I'm not ready for love
Natural Four - Try love again
Rayfield Ried and the magnificents - Treat you right
Jerri Jackson - I can almost believe
Black Nasty - I must be in love
Leroy Hutson - I think I'm falling in love
Norma Jean & Ray J - This is our song of love
Charles Sherrell - Yes it's you
Milton Wright - Keep it up
Cloe Martin - It has come to my attention
The Edwards Generation - That's how much I love her
Hodges, James & Smith - You take my love for granted
Black Velvet - Is it me you really love
Earls inc. - Let's try it again
The Sequins - Third degree
The Confidentials - Does he really love you
Ambassadors - I Really Love You
Montgomery Express - Who
Archie Whitewater - Unreleased
Henderson - Stay with me
Chi-Lites - Coldest days of my life
Eight Minutes - Loneliest girl in town
Black Ivory - I'll find a way
The Ordells - Sippin a cup of coffee -
Si-berians - This Is the Ending of Our Love
Eddy Kendricks - Date with the rain

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4ZIHF7QT

No comments:

Post a Comment